- 2009 ALTO Award for Sustainable Tourism
- 2007 Jasper's Greenest Award
- 2007 AHLA Housekeeping Award
- 2007 Runner Up Sustainable Tourism ALTO Award
- 2005 AHLA Houskeeping Award
- 2004 4 Leaf Eco Rating from Audubon International
- 2004 4 Key Eco Rating from the Hotel Association of Canada
- 2002 Jasper National Park Heritage Excellence Award
- 2001 Runner Up Sustainable Tourism ALTO Award
- 1998 Parks Environmental Responsible Citizens (PERC) Award
Where the pines touch the sky and you can listen to the music of the Athabasca River.
Winner of the 2009 ALTO Award for Sustainable Tourism
Nestled between the tall skyward reaching pine, spruce and fir trees of the Jasper valley on the bank of the Athabasca River, Pine Bungalows is an exceptional place to call home as you re-connect with nature and explore the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Just two kilometres from the Jasper townsite, Pine Bungalows offers the benefits of tranquility and relaxation while you explore Jasper National Park.
Whether you start your day in the Canadian Rockies early with a hot cup of coffee at the river’s edge or revel at the chance to sleep in and let go of your everyday stress and tension, Pine Bungalows will be your “little cabin in the woods” in Canada’s Jasper National Park. Take a tour around the naturally landscaped award winning 11 acre site and see the historic yet modernized bungalows, the recently added DeFoort and Walkenden Lodge buildings, the Lazy Bear Lounge and the conference and event facilities. Pine Bungalows believes in a sustainable approach to tourism – click here to learn more about our Eco Plan and Philosophy.